Anti Spam Policy
The owner of this website does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the website or its services (together, “Services”).
Users are not permitted or authorized to use the Services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses. Users are not permitted or authorized to use the services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If it is believed that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, we may, without notice, take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any service which we determine, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, this website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of rights.
Unauthorized use of this website services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN SPAM Act may be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. The worst offenders can also be subject to prison time.
If you would like to report a suspected spammer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the testimonies that have been posted on the Members Forum by the mentorees
- A lady with severe leg pains healed
- Gluten Intolerance healed
- Breast cancer healed
- Crohns disease healed
- Buddhist friend's back healed
- Damaged leg restored and now pain free
- Detailed word of knowledge and a lady is healed in her teeth through God revealing a problem in her kidneys!
- Some mentorees have started "skype" healing calls and have reported healings from several places all over the country
- Man healed totally of Sciatica in response to a word of knowledge
- Dinner party healing for a witch through a word of knowledge- who now wants to attend church with her daughters!
- Large infected blister and high temperature both healed
- Hip pain disappears in church parking lot as a mentoree prays
- Short arm grows and shoulders straighten
- Advanced stage of cancer healed
- A lady in a wheelchair was greatly touched by the Holy Spirt when a mentoree prayed for her in the aisles!
- Lady healed of chronic asthma as a result of a vision!